Monday, March 14, 2011

Coming to an End

Our stay on Hawaii is almost over and I will be sad to see the last of black beaches and coconut palms, at least for a while. This trip has been transformative, not unlike the last long, long trip we took.

I think this might be the end of this blog. I'll start a new one for the art and music projects I hope to be starting in the near future. Vancouver is calling me back and I can't say no. Things have changed and will continue to change while I learn how to find my flow.

More Hawaii highlights of the last few weeks:

-tsunami warning! and feeling an earthquake for the first time.

-attending the wedding of two complete strangers in Bob's backyard.

-seeing the whole town come out for roller derby!

Tonight we are going to go get some grass-fed Hawaiian beef burgers and tomorrow we go up Mauna Kea one last time. Getting ready to return to the cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment